Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What's In My Bag?


Ms Pancake requests me to do this post and as a sporting auntie, I oblige. What's the obsession of knowing what's in somebody else's handbags? I guess it's fun! Haha! So Ms Pancake.. here you go. 

This is my latest handbag. LV Trevi PM with a perfect red suede/velvety lining and my name embossed in gold in the inside of the shoulder strap. A very gorgeous bag with enough room to stuff things. If I could put my high-heels inside, I would. :P 


Isn't it gorgeous? Ahhh.....


Okay now.. what's in my handbag? A woman must have a pair of shades, mustn't she? And mine is MANGO I bought in Istanbul. Quite a good bargain over there. I also carry with me a pair of regular specs in case my contact lens decided to play prank. The firefly is my favorite brooch found in Korea, in an event when I need a brooch, DUH! :)  


I keep my cards and money in my classic Marc purse. They have it in blue which I thought quite beautiful but I ended up buying brown. 


This woman also needs panty-liners and tissues.. they're indeed very important, don't leave house without them! In the stripe small pouch I keep my mints, camera cable, USB flash disk, a lipgloss and my phone charger cable.  


The phone, my car keys and house keys are my life. 


My S90 Canon, business cards and 3 black pens. Why do I have 3 pens, only God knows. 


For a woman who claims that she loves make up, this doesn't do justice! Where's the blusher and the lipstick and the eyeshadow and the mascara and the.......

No comments:

Post a Comment