Sunday, August 1, 2010

My First Tod's D-Bag Bauletto Piccolo

My birthday falls on the first day of Ramadhan this year and a week leading to the day my husband will be super busy with the launch of his new Gua site. Therefore the celebration started early. He wanted me to choose a luxury bag for my gift and my choice is Tod's D-Bag Bauletto Piccolo. Tod's is well known for its subtle and timeless pieces, and the D-Bag is the icon of Tod's. Made popular by Princess Diana, the d-bag is a classic. 

pure excitement!

the dust bag is a must-keep

it took my breathe away

the calfskin is simply gorgeous

look at my baby...

tod's subtle logo and the position of the logo is very humble indeed

the long strap can be worn in two styles and I love the slimness of the strap




i could have chosen a more classic color but i wont, this color is one of a kind

nicole wearing the D

Thanks abang for the very nice gift. You exceeded my expectation! And I love you with all my heart! :) And the celebration continues this weekend at the Legend Water Chalets Port Dickson with my small family.  To say I'm happy is an understatement! 

No comments:

Post a Comment