Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil is The Best Make Up Remover Ever!


I used to think that Whitney's husband owned Bobbi Brown. Apparently you have to forgive me. Bobbi Brown is a woman who created great make up line and recently she launched facial products as well. Kudos to Ms Brown! Love your products. 

On Glam Night last month, I went to Bobbi Brown in Pavillion to get my make up done. I usually do my own makeup but this time was an exception and I had to fork out RM150 for the make up or the makeup is free if I buy their products worth RM200. Of course I choose the latter. Thank you Tami Phoon for your recommendation and the fact that Zara is just on the opposite site of Bobbi Brown is another plus point. :P

Did the RM150 worth it? 

Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil or Huile Demaquillante is the best makeup remover/cleanser I've ever had in my life. The price is RM168 for 200ml if i'm not mistaken, and it can last quite a while. I've bought M.A.C, SKII, L'Oreal, etc etc, nothing tops this one. It's easy as ABC and the result is extraordinary. Apply about 3-5 pumps on your dry made-up face directly, put more on eyes with heavy make up, massage the rest of the face slowly in circular motion, after a while you can massage your eyes and then put some water, massage again, then you rinse it clean! Voila! No need other cleanser after that.. apply moisturizer and that's it. 

I so hate products where you need to put something on cotton, then put on your face, then use warm water, then take second product, then repeat the cycle, then pat dry... then 30 mins of my time gone. This one is a keeper!

So search for make up remover no more because Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil is THE product to have.  

No comments:

Post a Comment