Monday, February 14, 2011

Interesting Thomas Sabo!

I'm in love with Thomas Sabo's charms. They are well-crafted, cute, stylish, relevant. Mix and match the charms according to your mood and I don't think you can get them wrong. You can put 30 charms or you can choose only 5. It's all really up to you. For a start, you only need a charm bracelet and a few charms. Add one or two charms a month and by the end of the year, you're going to have a lot of different charms to play with. There are many other brands who do charms but I don't think they are as good as Thomas Sabo's. 



My husband surprised me lately with Thomas Sabo's watch. Didn't know they had watches but let me tell you, it's gorgeous! Exactly the watch I like. The case is stainless steel 33mm, with white synth and round zirconia around the bezel. The dial is white mother of pearl and the strap is made of black satin. Since my wardrobe is full of black, this watch is a match made in heaven.  Thanks, love. For a full line of Thomas Sabo's products, click here.  In KL, the store i know is in Pavillion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment