Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Once You Shoe Shop, You Can Never Stop!

Once you shoe shop, you can never stop!   
This is the rhyme you should teach your daughter when she's growing up. Don't you start rolling your eyes there.. it's true! Been trying to walk away from it all but after 5 mins I came back with more shoes to drool after. It's not weird, it's genetic! Women are born with genes that like to buy shoes! Blame it on biology. When you have RM300 to spend the entire month, you still want to set aside RM35 for a pair of shoes. Blink your eyes if it's true. Thank you. 


I love high-heel shoes, I love boots, I love stilettos. Aaaaaahhhh.. they are sexy, gorgeous, inviting. Aldo is one of my favorite brands but I must admit that I have a foot that's larger than another. Aldo always makes one of my feet suffers. I love the heels of Aldo shoes but the prices are  on the high side and the fact that the shoes make my feet uncomfortable makes me guilty buying them. So for now... I don't deny my craving.. I walk inside the shop, make one round, stop for a while, take a deep breath and step out. 

The other brand which I think quite nice is Nine West. The price is not bad but you can't find anything under RM100, the shoes are comfortable depending on which one you choose, but sometimes I find it hard to find designs I like. But when I found one, it's REALLY a beaut. 

The other good brand that caught my eyes was Charles & Keith. I first stumbled upon this brand when I was in Medan and I bought one pair which i didn't wear until today because the heels are too clunky, I didn't know what I was thinking at that time. The Charles & Keith stores are now open in Malaysia and I've bought a few from this brand. The heels are sexy, the prices are even sexier and the designs are OMG!! Yesterday I almost bought a few pairs until I saw the sparks in my husband's eyes that said .... think mama... think for our future and the size of our shoe rack. I ended up buying one Gladiator inspired heels with golden studs. (Look at the pic above) Isn't it just gorj????  I have my eyes on a few boots and stilettos of Charles & Keith. Maybe if I can put some in my car's boot for a while.....

Shoes are very important accessories for women and men. They can make or break fashion! Look at the shoes Blake Lively wear in these photos. They could make my heart skips a beat. So... shall we make a song out of "Once you shoe shop, you can never stop.."?




No comments:

Post a Comment