Friday, March 4, 2011

Bag Review: Long Champ Le Pliage



Women are going ga-ga for LongChamp Le Pliage. I think the designer of this bag is plain genius. He/she created the simplest design but focused on the quality of the materials used and workmanship. This bag is full of room, you can even carry two cats around in it. I am lucky to have the pleasure of owning a Le Pliage when my wonderful husband brought one back from Cannes, France. Straight from Cannes, ladies and gentlemen. 


Now don't go green with envy, Pavillion also has a LongChamp store where you can buy it at regular price.. I think around RM600+, anybody knows the actual price, tell me please. This bag is so popular, it has become the target of copycats. Fake Le Pliage are everwhere and if you don't know how to spot the fake, you could be the victim of these conniving people. So, if you plan to buy Le Pliage online and at a cheaper price, this is how you spot the fake, read here. Perhaps they won't put the fake pics online but you'll find it out when it arrives. It's better to spend the right amount of money for an original. Well, that's my opinion. 


Why do I like Le Pliage?


1. It has room! A LOT OF ROOM to store a lot of my things. 
2. The color is awesome! Mine is purplish.
3. When it rains, I don't care because it's waterproof
4. You can fold it into small bag and easier for storage. 
5. Because I know that it could turn you into green anytime of the day. Haha!
You can view a range of Le Pliage here

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your pros of the bag, however, I bought one in the states (its real, I promise) and waited to use it until I travel to Rome to study abroad for a semester. I have been using it as my school bag, and I am very careful with it simply because it was an expensive bag and I don't usually buy expensive things. I'm a month into my semester and my bag is ripping at the bottom corners. So not happy with LongChamp!

    ReplyDelete