Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Lovely LV Bag: Trevi PM

CAUTION: Please do not continue reading this entry if you:

1. want to read about shoes
2. do not like LV bags
3. think that buying expensive bags is a sin (well, you know who you are)


Who doesn't love great looking handbags? Now, don't lie. Every women and 50% of men in this world do. How many handbags you have, only you know. My first encounter with a Trevi PM was at a wedding back in June 2010.  She looked so gorgeous, I couldn't get my eyes of her. However, the price was my major concern. At RM6100...... it's a bit on the high side... well it's REALLY on a high side. Before I bumped into her, LV didn't have any appeal on me. A lot of people using fake LV merchandise here and it's a real turn-off. But I just couldn't shake this one off my mind. My husband went to Paris in October but I didn't want to trouble him most definitely. Lucky for me, he kind of read my mind and he brought back a Long Champ! Okay, back to Trevi PM. When you want something so badly, you'd go high low up down to make sure you get it. 

So last January, I decided to close one eye and made that withdrawals from the ATM. That Saturday, I went to LV in StarHill with my hubby and Tia. I pointed to Trevi PM, gave the guy an envelope full of RM50 and the deal was done. And that's the beginning of my journey with MY Trevi PM. I'm not born with a silver spoon in my mouth, so owning an LV is my personal achievement. Haha! Sentimental la pulak! I have to take pride on this one because I work my a** for it. Sort of....

I have no regrets whatsoever. The workmanship is excellent, the quality is superb, red microfiber lining is gorgeous. Excerpt from the main website "Gorgeous pleats in Damier Canvas mark out the Trevi PM as an ideal feminine bag". As for the room inside the bag, it's plenty for my everyday 'gadgets'. And the thing I like the most about Trevi PM is, it stands firm yet it looks so gorgeous. Just like me!   


And having my name engraved on the shoulder strap is a personal touch from LV. Thank you. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    You found a LV Handbag in a goodwill store. The bag is made very good. It is nice and soft looking very stylish. The top brand of LV is well-known for the particular worldwide bags, especially for women. Thanks.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Go with our site desksta to downlaod free anything you like on instagram,

    ReplyDelete