Friday, October 29, 2010

Cupcakes & Steak!

CAUTION: This entry would make you wanna forage for satisfying food and I have to say, it might leave you disappointed if you read this at 12:03pm.

I'm not so much into cakes but who can turn down these babies? So cute I could eat a full plate of them or so I thought. I don't indulge on these cuppies that often but when I crave for them, nothing would stop me from looking for these cuties at a small shop in UpTown known as The Wonder Milk. My favorite is the one with the rose(s). I love the taste of the icing on my lips. One cup could almost buy me a plate of McDonald's super saver lunch. You can buy a box of 6 at RM25 and they call this discount. :P  Strawberry icing, Rocky Road.. OMG.. writing about this makes me craving for more.... I swear if America's Next Top Model is not on air tonight... 


Cupcakes and coffee make a perfect combination, yes?  And my choice was Creme Brulette. Didn't know what to expect but this drink really surprised me. A shot (yeah, a shot) of this coffee priced at RM9... cafe latte topped with a layer of hard caramel... really satisfying.


And this cafe has something-something for guys who accompany their loved ones too. I'm sure it's the idea of the husband. :) Chunks of grilled beef on top of hot chunky fries savoured with bbq sauce titled perfectly as Super Beef Fries. It's not a superhero food, it's just food for superheroes. Perfection!


How could you not crave for this sweet indulgence... tell me..


And on Tuesday, we went to our regular Steakhouse to have our juicy steaks at a very humble restaurant. If you could stare this photo without any tears running down your cheeks, this could be your place. 


We enjoy our favorite juicy steaks with this mustard grain and HP sauce. Total awesomeness! 


Surprisingly, my husband settled for 150gm of lamb steak on this visit. Perhaps he had lunch here that afternoon.. haha! Here at this place, you can have giant-size burgers, custom made, anytime. Seriously!!!


And for me......medium well Angus steak charcoaled to perfection. How could I not drool over this? How could I?? 


After we experience steak at Las Vacas, steak at other places just feels flat. 


Las Vacas Meat Shop
No 23, Jalan SS5A/11, Kelana Jaya 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, MalaysiaTel: +603 7874 0711; 
Fax: +603 7874 0655


Kelana Jaya (near Wisma FAM)

OPERATING HOURS

Mondays (Closed)

Tuesdays - Thursdays (10.00am - 9.30pm)

Fridays & Sundays (10.00am - 10.30pm)
Saturdays (10.00am - 6.00pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment