Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Planning Two Birthdays

My two sweethearts' birthdays fall in December, four days difference between one another. And I have to admit, I wish my bonus was paid in December so I can treat my loves the best gifts and surprises I could. 
My Tia's birthday is on the 4th and she's expecting a birthday party with her friends. The problem is, most of her friends are not available. School holiday la..  Perhaps this year we will do it in a restaurant and invite a few people that matter. I would give her two gifts or maybe 3. haha! Planning a birthday party is not hard but to invite people during school holiday is. The birthday dress is ready, we bought it in London early this year, and she loves it sooo much.  The challenge is... to invite kids that she knows! How leh..
This year, for my husband's birthday we are planning to go down under. No... not THAT DOWN.. it's just down to Singapura only. He would have an event over there and we'd extend a few days just to enjoy ourselves. What to get him this year eh? It's not that easy to find a gift for a man. There are not many choices out there but I have some ideas. Any hint, love?

But before December comes, let's enjoy ourselves in Seoul, Korea for 6 days in November. Pacha, pacha, pacha..

No comments:

Post a Comment