Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm Waiting For A Tartan


It's like.... O.M.G!!!!!! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! I'm seriously drooling over this new A Tartan Tale Collection by M.A.C, my favorite cosmetics brand of all time. It's not gonna be in Malaysia soon I guess, I reckon it'll arrive for Christmas promotion but I swear I'm gonna get this collection, biarlah aku tak makan nasi asalkan koleksi ini milikku. Haha! The US launching date will be this 28th October but no dates for worldwide sales yet. 




Look at the eye palette... how luscious. I'm eyeing the blue tartan... Play It Cool Palette. The price in the US would be USD36, maybe here around RM150. Or reduced because of the latest budget? Haha! The blackened plum looks sooo gorgeous, I could cry.

 
I confess that I'm usually more attracted to the packaging than the substance. Sue me! Like cars, I love a red Mazda 6 though I don't know squat about engines or performance. And I want that can. Period. I think I need to buy 3 of those lip glosses to get the can. Ok..start saving now... if i don't have roti canai and nescafe o in the morning, i have an extra RM2.50 per day. Can?

 

Please M.A.C Malaysia.. bring A Tartan Tale Collection here and I'll be right here waiting for you... 

No comments:

Post a Comment