Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Do i need raisins in bulk?

I'm amazed by people who can remember things. Did they consume raisins in bulk when they were young or their mothers gave them different kind of milk? My ability in that area is weak. Sometimes I couldnt complete my sentence because some of my thoughts disappeared in the middle of me constructing that sentence. It's pretty wierd but since i dont work in broadcasting or anything that involves public speaking, it's not a big issue to me. It all started about 2-3 years ago, i found it hard to complete my own sentences. Writing is fine, oral is quite challenging. I don't think it's that serious now but since there's history of Alzheimer in my family, it's a bit worrying. What should i do to NOT get Alzheimer? I have a plan actually, physically and spiritually. First I have to make sure that I read a lot, write a lot, think a lot, basically exercising my brain cells. Then, I have to make sure that I consume food that's good for the brain like raisins, nuts, etc, avoiding fish heads (pretty hard), organs, and the rests of the food that destroys memory. Third, do i need to keep a diary like the wife in The Notebook? Hmmm... don't have time for that. Skip. Then, i have to make sure that I pray a lot and ask Allah for good health until my time's up. What else could I do eh? I have to admit that i'm a bit afraid to grow old because of this. I don't want my husband or tia to see my suffer from any diseases especially Alzheimer. Anybody has other tips to prevent Alzheimer? Share please.

No comments:

Post a Comment