Monday, October 25, 2010

Do You Know What You Want In Life?





That's a difficult question for me to answer. I have been reading The Secret, Who Moved My Cheese, but now I realize that I don't have anything to pursue. Don't laugh. Do you have any? I don't have a specific goal or target that I want to achieve. Some people wanna earn RM500,000 annually, 2 big cars, 2 big houses, 2 wives, etc. I don't have a specific goal. Sometimes I want to start something but it had never materialized the way I imagined it to be. People say you have to be good at something to actually start making money out of it. So far, I was paid for my translation and writing jobs. Nothing more. I did sell some pineapple tarts 10 years ago but I don't think that counts. My colleagues gave good reviews of my Nasi Ayam but they don't wanna pay for it, these cheapskates. I want to be doing something, to put my name on something. Maybe I need to be a bit serious in life. I have actually this idea that I think I should pursue but I need to have my consistency to making this a success. For now, pen off.

No comments:

Post a Comment