Saturday, November 13, 2010

Gorgeous Korea

We flew to South Korea recently for a short vacation. I didn't have much expectation by looking at the itinerary but I knew that Korea is picturesque. November is still autumn and it's so perfect for me to snap some cool pictures with my new camera. Just look at the color of autumn, isn't it gorgeous? The temperature is around 4-15C, perfect to walk around. My favorite place is Mount Soerak National Park; we stopped there for a few hours and I wished I could stay there longer. A gorgeous, gorgeous place! All of these photos were taken by yours truly.  

At Nami Island, famous for Winter Sonata

Fiery red maple leaves

Loving the contrast between blue skies and the red leaves

I can stare at this picture for long

My favorite shot of them all

The Mount Soerak from mountain top


And my gorgeous husband bought me this gorgeous Amethyst ring, as a gift from him to me for this trip. I am a lucky person, am I not? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment