Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Stage Your Beauty, Honey!

Listen up girls! In case you are looking for eye makeup for less, this is a good time to spend your money. Don't get me wrong... neither that I am paid to blog this nor that I want to show you that I'm uncontrollable when it comes to spending money... but I write about this only because.... it's a freaking good deal. 

Buy one palette of Stage eye makeup for RM135 and get the other palette free plus one lipstick (any color you want), free as well. Total saving, RM183. This is seriously a good deal. I choose a very red lipstick that'd make Gwen Stefani shy. Hubby... don't worry, I won't apply this lipstick when i'm with you. :)

Don't be intimidated by the colors.. they are actually nice colors after you blend them on your skin. And don't be afraid to mix them up with the other colors that you have. Combine that electric blue with black or dark brown, voila! Combination of orange and gray is fierce. I love the colors, they spark your creativity.. besides I have tons of earthy... chocolatey... dark colors that can turn me gothic in no time. 

The only downside to this is, these are the only two palettes you can choose from, but what are you complaining about? It's freeeeeeeeeeeee. And if you get anything above RM100, you can buy Stage foundation at RM25. Stage foundation has nice finishing to it, I wouldn't mind spending that money for a good base. 


I told my colleagues about this yesterday and they show me theirs already. My persuasion skill is not bad huh? Hehe.  Now we have to call one another to make sure no same mix on the same day or perhaps we could draw a chart to schedule the colors. Chet! 


Stage stores are available in Pavillion and Midvalley, if there are anymore stores, I don't know.                        Find them yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment