Wednesday, March 2, 2011

American Idol 10: The Top 12 Guys



Tonight, we'll get to watch the first 12 contestants of American Idol belting it out on the Hollywood stage for the first time. The boys are going to start first and we have a pretty good line up for this year except for one or two who might not be the crowd favorite... by crowd I mean, me.


Casey Abrams - You couldn't miss the guy with the doublebass, could you? He kicked the chair when the judges announced that he's through. Randy advised him not to trash the hotel room because he looks like someone who would. He's a pretty cool guy with a not so pretty hair. The way he wanted us to know that he could be sexy too was endearing. This guy definitely can sing and I think his likability factor is quite strong. Really looking forward to his performance tonight.

Jacob Lusk - My oh my, can he sing! He gave his 180% to God Bless The Child. Sometimes you don't have to overdo it, Bono advised him during rehearsal. And I wouldn't take Bono's word lightly, man! Jacob has mad vocal, crazy emotions and would have the support from the African American Church Community. Praise The Lord!, they'd would say while watching.

Scotty McCreery - This boy is gonna lose his innocence in Hollywood. He will get a LOT of votes from the midwest, most definitely. American Idol is a great platform for him to find himself a country record deal, pronto. He may survive half of the competition with his charm alone.  

Robbie Rosen - He is my husband's favorite for now. The fact that he has a lot of soul when singing would captivate a lot of voters out there. As long as he stays true to himself, I reckon he'd go far in this competition. His generous smiles wouldn't hurt either. 

Paul McDonald - I'd never seen this guy until last week and he's weirdly interesting! His unique voice is totally mesmerizing. I have a few Rod Stewart's CDs in my car and he will last long in the industry mainly because he knows who he is. As for the flower suit, donate it to Randy, please. 

Brett Loewenstern - This guy has a great personality and I don't really understand why people bully him. i reckon  it's because of the hair. it must be the hair. I'm not sure whether he can dance but I bet he could. Couldn't wait to see what he has got plan for us tonight. 

Clint Jun Gamboa - Not a fan. Definitely not a fan. His voice is great but I don't get why he needs that big glasses! He looks terrible in them. Remember the time you cried when your 'friend' got cut, you actually looked  much better at the time. I couldn't care less about his singing talent though. I'm allowed to be biased, this is my blog.. cue - evil laugh! 

James Durbin - Many predict that he's the guy to beat. I beg to differ by a mile. Stop screaming, man! Glambert already did that and you are not as good looking as him. Sorry about that, i'm being a bit emotional. But, seriously ... stop screaming!!

Stefano Langone and Tim Halperin - Sorry guys, the names didn't ring any bell at all.... See you tonight. Hopefully you'd make an impact after the show. 

Jovany Barreto - This is a guy who striped for JLo. Who could blame him, he worked his tut off to get that six-pack. Coupled with his romantic voice a la Marc Anthony, he shouldn't have any problems receiving votes from  matured audiences from Miami!

Jordan Dorsey - Jordan who? The way he acted in the Hollywood week makes me sick of him! You are not even famous yet, dude. 


No comments:

Post a Comment