Wednesday, March 2, 2011

American Idol 10: The Top 12 Girls



The top 12 girls are going to perform tonight in Malaysia tv and I couldn't wait. But the problem is, I think the girls are less memorable this year. I still have to type the names and look in Google the face of these contestants. Well, half of them are gonna be gone without you even noticed them.. so here are the contestants for tonight.

Pia Toscano - She's gorgeous, she sings well and her name is easy to remember. The most memorable performance for me was when she wore that stripe top in group night. 

Thia Megia - My daughter likes this girl just because their names pronounce the same without the h. I think she's mellow and boring. The judges have been saying that she's special but I don't see it yet and the fashion sense is kinda terrible. 

Ashton Jones - Don't let her sing a duet with Brett Loewenstern. One big hair on tv is okay, two could be a nightmare. The body is smokin' hot though and we need to see her moves on stage. 

Lauren Alaina - I say stop fooling around with Steven Tyler or you'll lose a lot of votes. And please leave the tutu dress and the pink boots at home, you are 16, not 6. The vocal is powerful but hopefully she won't oversing. 

Ta-Tynisa Wilson - After looking at her photo in Google I still couldn't figure out which one is Ta-Tynisa. The name is unique enough and since AI has only two black contestants, she's the one after Ashton.

Naima Adedapo - I have so much respect for this girl. She has a dream and she's going for it! She's not ashamed to tell Idol that she's cleaning toilet and collecting trash. But after she's made up, she looks like a star. Naima's proud of her African roots, look at the dresses!! The vocal hasn't blown me away, but I think she's made an impact somehow.

Kendra Chantelle - Her beauty is model-like, and the voice is amazing. I am waiting for a great performance from her tonite.

Rachel Zevita - She looks boring to me. This is her fourth try and if she failed this time, just don't try again please. 

Karen Rodriguez - I've never heard her sing at all. She's a fan of JLo and I think she'll inject some Spanish in her performance. 

Lauren Turner, Julie Zorilla, Haley Reinhart - I don't know what to expect until I've seen them sing tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment