Thursday, March 31, 2011

5 Things I Can't Live Without


I must have a cup of coffee to kick start my day. My choice is black Nescafe Classic. Some coffee lovers look down on instant coffee drinker like myself but in my defense.. there's no Starbucks around to get my cup of Caramel Macchiato!  (A cup of that now would be super awesome. Haha!) The truth is, I live and die for Nescafe classic.  I love my coffee just like I love my man. Dark is definitely my choice! :)


Who can say 'no' to cupcakes?? Definitely not me, lah. Every weekend I would beg my husband to stop by Wondermilk in Uptown for my dose of cupcakes. The best cupcake I've ever tasted is from Slice of Heaven. Awesome caramel creme on top. Aaaahhh... craving for it right now. 


It's so hard to find a lipstick to match my lips. I've found this Lip Glass by M.A.C, Viva Glam VI. Very subtle yet very gorgeous, I'm telling you. Definitely a must-have. I have two, one at home, one in my handbag. No other lipstick fulfills my need. Many have come after Viva but no one stays. This one is mine until I die. Hope M.A.C is not planning to shut down operation. 


This camera is so important in my life. I carry it around in my handbag at all times. My husband loves it too because we can snap photos anytime we like and the quality is closed to DSLR. My husband likes to do food reviews and the pictures turn out to look so succulent. I wouldn't trade this for anything though one day I might have enough money to buy a better one. Promise.



This blusher named Margin by M.A.C makes me look better everyday. The color is so natural, you feel energized when you apply it on your cheeks. I only keep this blusher in my make up bag and the rests I don't really care about. 


What are the 5 things you can't live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment