Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bag Review: Long Champ Arbre de Vie

On our way back to JB, my husband asked me one question, nonchalantly.  He wanted to know what other color of Le Pliage that I think is nice. That question was translated to "he is going to buy me another one!" And of course, yours truly can't wait for the surprise to happen so she (kinda) chased for the surprise.  

 Surprise!!... we are going to LongChamp in Pavillion today! He had the plan to buy one for me through his friend who's going to Paris next month but since I insisted to go to the shop, he didn't reluctant at all to make me happy.
 Thanks, love! 

There're many to choose from but of course my choice is...... the much talk about limited edition Arbre de Vie, the tree of life. It's a bit more expensive than the normal ones but I think it's so worth it. Don't you? 

Fresh catch from the shop. I choose long/medium in white. The Arbre de vie is available in dark blue and white only

The size is just nice, you can put almost all your things inside with a bit more space to spare

The button and zip are silver plated 

The embroidery on the canvas is exquisite, subtle, not overwhelming


The bird is gorgeous, isn't it?


It's gonna be her bag one day. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi sis,

    Kat pavillion for this tree of life 31 x 30 x 19cm berapa ye?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't ask. The one I bought was RM850, the large long handle must be more than RM1000.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! i'm still considering of buying one in navy. but your white arbre de vie is making me change my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. but quite hard to care for white bag. :)

    ReplyDelete