Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm On Oat Diet. Really?


First things first. I'm not dieting. I just plan to reduce a few kilos by eating. At this moment I'm on the far side of size M, entering L. I want to be going down to the other side of M, close to S. There are a few ways to doing this.

First, exercise - It should be the lifestyle but somehow, i'm lazy. I rather spend my time watching exercise video than doing the actual exercise. Maybe I should take up Yoga again but I might doze off on a session.

Second, diet - This is hard because I like food. I don't eat much but I like the taste of food. Steak, fried chicken, meehoon goreng mamak, all good. I'm eating at a reduced portion since I was young so shall i reduce it more to only two spoonfuls?

Third, Health Supplements - Been there, done that, failed miserably every time and losing money while doing it. I can't stick to any routine! It feels forced. If I do start, I don't want to be disrupted or I'll quit instantly. This is not working at all. bye bye Herbalife after second try, My fault, totally.

Fourth, Skinny Pills - Nope. Don't need that for now.

My option now is to eat oat. My nephew - Runner up of Mr Fitness 2010 (Mr Zainal Ariffin bin Hassan) advised me to eat oat. Oat for breakfast, a bit of rice for lunch, oat for dinner or soup. He told me I could lose a lot of weight in 2 weeks. I might not be following the routine religiously but I did eat oat for breakfast and dinner (I think I should be careful with the sugar to see some results) If I didn't lose a lot of weight, at least I get rid of the cholesterol.

My current weight is XXkg - I'll update again on 1 August to see the difference in percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment