Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Birthday Wishlist

My birthday this year would probably fall on the first day of puasa, meaning that we can only celebrate it after berbuka. That's not a problem, is it? As long as I have a birthday and it's not like we are going to celebrate it during lunch anyways.

2010-1974=36. That's my proud age. I never conceal my age because it's pointless. At 36,I'm happy and fulfilled. I have a husband that cares so much about me and our family and I have a daughter who means the world to me. What more could I ask for?

For this birthday, quite many actually. Haha! I'm joking. But I do have a wishlist for this birthday. It's not a sin to wish. :-)

The top five items in my list would be:

5. DKNY Delicious Candy Apple Perfume - OMG, Girlfriend.. the smell is gorgeous! I love it so much. Bought a bottle and finished it in less than two months. What can I say, I'm loving it. The thing about perfume is, I have to be able to smell it myself. Most perfumes I had, I smell nothing! This one, I smell it on me! I know it's special edition but it's my birthday. If I could get another bottle of this sweet baby, I'd be sooo happy. Hehe.
2. Bling Bling Watch - I love bling-bling. It's not very often that I'm attracted to watches because most of them are boring. I want something with a lot of bling, so when you look at it, your eyes would go blink!!!!

3. A Look-At-Me-I-Have-A-Gorgeous-Ring-And-You-Dont Ring - I'm so in love with rings! I have a few now and I love them so much. My husband bought one in Korea and that's my absolute favorite. Bought a couple in Germany, my treasures. Bought one from Iris, many people love that piece because of its pastel colored stones and subtleness. And one more is from.. i forgot but it's fuschia. So for this birthday, give me a ring. I like!

2. Morning After Rebecca Minkoff handbag - Been salivating for this baby for sometimes already but is it too big? Somehow when I look at the bag, I think it's me. Nattalina has a different idea but she's not me, is she? Haha! So, this is one of the items in my wishlist this year.
1. Spending my birthday with my family - Topping my list is to spend my birthday with my sweethearts! My husband whom I love with all my heart and my daughter who brings so much joy into our lives. Please celebrate my birthday with me, my loves. You both make me really happy and I love you both to death!


No comments:

Post a Comment