Monday, June 28, 2010

Zyra Collection for Muslim Women

One fine morning when I was minding my own business, someone Skyped me with this link. Nattalina Zainal! Why did you??? Why?? The name of the shop is Zyra. And being me, I have to buy. And today I purchase two items from this online store. The purchasing process is quite professional I must say, kudos to the business owners, three lads from Kuala Lumpur.

They offer quite a number of payment methods including Credit Card via Paypal, bank transfer and best of all Cash On Delivery. That's what good online store all about, offering variety to your clients. Delivery tracking system, guide and tips of hijab wearing and all are complete but my only comment is lack of product variety. I browsed only a few minutes to get all of the products covered. Looking forward to a larger collection.

Nonetheless, it is a good start! I wish they grow and become a well-known online boutique for Muslim women in this region. Me, in support of far-sighted Malaysians. Malaysia Boleh! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment