Monday, July 5, 2010

An Open Note to Zyra Collection

I went to the website www.zyracollection because I wanted to support a Malaysian company doing business online and to be exact, I wanted to support three young Malaysian ladies who want to start a business. I even praised you in my blog.

I paid you on Monday and you promised to send me the order within that week. I emailed you last Friday – no reply. I waited until Monday and I emailed you again. NO REPLY. Is it so hard to answer a client via email. It’s not even a phone call, you don’t have to listen to me. Just type a few words, probably start with “We are sorry” and you could save the image of your company. Is that too much to ask? If you don't know how.. what you do is click reply button and start writing.

I’m disappointed by the level of service and your company’s professionalism. I’m your new customer and you treat me like you couldn’t be bothered. Okay then, this would be the last time you heard from me. And as I’m writing this, I still haven’t received my order and there’s no courtesy email or phone call to explain why. And the best part is.. you are in Malaysia! No staggering cost to communicate, just effort, and again, you couldn’t care less.

And for your information, my colleague bought one tudung from your company for me and I must say, the quality is pathetic. Jahitan terkeluar, berbulu-bulu. To create a brand, you have to maintain high quality. I’m guessing, your quality of product is similar to your quality of service. One word: Terrible.

2 comments:

  1. wuwowow.. That's bad.. baru lagi dah berbulu2.. haih.. if chinese make business kan.. they will reply your email very fast.. busy amek order org lain kot.. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu la ms Pancake.. yesterday they replied saying that i'll get the order today.. and today pun tak dapat lagi..

    ReplyDelete