Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Shopping Online Is Awesome

This is also the cause of financial problems of lots of women out there. But, when there is woman, there is shopping. I love shopping online simply because of 3 reasons. First, I can take my own sweet time in choosing what I like. Secondly, I can dwell on it for days before actually completing the transaction. Thirdly, I have something to look forward to. So, some of the things I have bought online so far…..

Amazon.com


You can get almost everything from Amazon. No, you can’t. Haha! But the book choices are awesome. The buying process is easy and delivery is done on time. The major concern is the exchange rate. If that were not an issue, I’d buy something almost every month. 

Kobo.com


Scramble Kobo and you get book. Kobo sells e-book online. The best part of Kobo is, you can get titles which are not available in Malaysia but the worst part of it, sometimes they are not allowed to sell these titles to you. Some of the titles I bought from Kobo are “I’m Not Hanging Noodles On Your Ears” by Jag Bhalla, “What Looks Like Crazy On Ordinary Day” by Pearl Cleage, “An Inconvenient Marriage” by Ruth Ann Nordin and “Sh*t My Dad Says” by Justin Halpern. A nice read when I have nothing else to do during breaks.

 Poplook.com


This website sells tops, pants, dresses and accessories. Very professional. Pay today, get tomorrow. I was very impressed. Unfortunately not many selection suits me. Not because they are not pretty but because I have my limitations. Thanks MsPeanutbutter for recommending the PopLook.  

Zyracollection.com

Initiated by 3 young Malaysian lads, this place sells shawls and long dresses for muslims. The Zyra site looks cool but the experience was not so good for me. When you have not enough stock, tell your client. We appreciate honesty. It is as simple as that. And one more thing... nothing from this website can be copied so.. how to promote you?



FabricCut

Received this gorgeous piece this morning. Totally worth it
You wanna be Martha Stewart, come have a look at this FabricCut. Bukan masaklah… jahit. So many choices of fabric but maybe a tad expensive. I try some and lovin’ it. Now, what to do with the fabric?

 Love.com.my
I like to surprise my husband and once in a while I’d buy him cookies and flowers online. But the bummer thing is… the delivery man-lah! He would call my husband first to confirm his whereabouts before sending. Haiya!!! It’s supposed to be a surprise lah uncle… But when you want to do a sweet gesture, go to Love.

Gsc.com.my
Queuing for tickets is so 1990s. Try GSC Online. Haha!



Guamuzik
Kapak punya lagu semua ada.
In my support of Malaysian music, good effort by gua.com.my

So, any good online shops lately? Email me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment