Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Contemplating A Vacation


We have to bring Tia somewhere during this school break. The first two weekends I'll be busy with a wedding so we are left with the third week of June. Would she mind if we don't bring her anywhere? I don't think she would but it feels right to bring her somewhere, right? Langkawi, Penang, Johor, Singapore? Which one is the best destination for us? Or should we save the money for London next year. I would love to go somewhere and do nothing. That's my dream destination right now. I don't wanna do activities, I just wanna enjoy good food and good scenery and relax. Therefore, island vacation would be excellent for me, I reckon. I wanna talk for hours with my husband, exchanging ideas, stories, etc etc. Anyhow, this is not about me. This is about my little girl who obviously would love to spend time in a pool and meeting some new friends. How about..... staying at a nice hotel in KL and just chill? haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment