Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Awesome Notebook


I watched the movie 6 years later and let me tell you, it's a tear jerker! The Notebook is a romantic drama produced in 2004 about Noah who had nothing, fell madly in love with Allie, a well-to-do girl during summer vacation only to find out that Allie had to leave him when her parents decided to move to the city sooner than expected. He wrote a letter everyday for a year but didn't get any reply from her but his heart remained for her all the time. A few years later, Allie who was about to be married saw an advertisement of Noah standing in front of their dream house, and the romance sparked again.

When my husband bought the DVD in London, I couldn't care much about the title because I've never heard of the film. But he has a good taste in movies I must say. Noah's persistence is sexy regardless of Allie's decision. He's always there, waiting and ready to love Allie with all his heart. Those who are not moved by this story might need to check their hearts, perhaps they are made of stone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment