Sunday, June 27, 2010

Stage Five Shade Shadow Palette


Last week I did quite a bit of shopping. Went to MNG and got myself my first bell-bottom denim which I love to death plus the new tudung (in pic), and a few shirts but the one that I wanna talk about is Stage Eye Shadow. I've been using M.A.C all these while and it's great, but it's a bit pricey, isn't it? One color costs me RM65. Does it worth it? Yes it does but do I want to have an alternative? Yes I do. I have tried Dior and Bobbi Brown as well but Stage is the bomb!

"You don't apply it directly, you dab it," so said the sales girl and I obliged. Nice finishing and the color is awesome! Bobbi Brown shadow smears. I have four colors and rarely using any of them. Dior is nice but the color is very subtle. I like vavavoom-vroom shades.. and look at the gold.. gorgeous.
They don't have a lot of selection for palette, I think they have only 4 readily available palettes. The price is RM135 and now they have a discount of 30% off if I'm not mistaken because I just paid RM94 something. If the palette colors do not match you, try the other palette. The palette of 8 colors which you can choose and one color is RM35. If they have 30% off, the total should be RM196. Not bad at all for a lot of colors.

04 Scandal palette

I love makeup. It saves me. Haha! I'm no Nurul Shukor but I can do okay for myself. For those who are looking for gorgeous eye shadow, you can try Stage. Bought mine in Pavillion.

No comments:

Post a Comment