Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lomo Mono

iPhone is kinda normal phone if we are not talking about apps. But with apps, iPhone is a super phone. At this moment, I'm updating my phone to OS4, lamanya but i'm sure it's worth it. Coming back to apps, I have been buying games for Tia and myself and installing some tools. Some good, some not but with the price of USD0.99, USD1.99... nasi bungkus is expensive than that.Yesterday, I have found More photo products named moremono and morelomo. A pretty cool apps for fun! Habislah saya lomo monokan pictures while watching the lame French running around the field.

Do not really understand photography jargons, I only understand my eyes. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Using More Noel, Tia's pic looks lively and magical.

This is my favorite photo so far. My hero jumping in the woods using more lomo. I don't welcome comments from photography experts.. haha! I say this is good.

Any good apps lately? Tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment