Monday, May 30, 2011

To My Love, My Hero, My Sweetheart

My love, 
The first time you called me, 
I fell in love head over heels with you, 
I hadn't seen your face,
I didn't know who you were, 
But I felt like I've known you my whole life, 

The first time we met, 
I fell deeply in love with you,
I didn't care about anything else about you,
It was not like I knew what I got myself into,
But I knew you were meant to be mine,

Remember how happy we were, 
When we promised each other to love and to hold, 
In sickness and in health, till death do us part?
It's been nine years and my love for your keeps growing stronger,
Come rain, come sunshine...

When Tia came into our lives. 
We were overjoyed, 
For God has given us the most beautiful baby in the world
To love and to care for with everything that we have

Everytime I think of losing you, 
Tears rush into my eyes, 
Everytime I thought of not having your love, 
I can't stand the pain it causes to my heart. 

I believe since the day I first heard your voice, 
that you are the one for me til the day I leave this place.

I love you. Happy Anniversary, sayang.  

No comments:

Post a Comment