Saturday, April 30, 2011

"Nur Kasih The Movie": The Anticipation


My husband came back from the office one day and told me that he had seen probably the best Malay movie ever! You HAVE to watch it! I've never seen Nur Kasih the series, why should I get excited about the movie? He promised me that it doesn't matter because what matter is, you are going to cry after 5 mins into the movie and you'll get all your answers in the movie. Some scenes of the movie were shot in Jordan and the director is Kabir Bhatia. Okay.. Kabir's name got me excited because he knows how to play with emotions but if my husband is excited, I should too because he has good taste in film. No way he's gonna say that a movie is nice when it sucks. 

So, the plan is to bring the whole Malay staff in the company for a movie on 19th May 2011 and if some Chinese staff want to join also, is gonna be more fun. And the plan is, to NOT wear any mascara or eye make up for the occasion. And the plan is to bring sufficient supply of tissues in case we decided to cry our eyes out. 

We have marked our calendar to watch the best Malay movie ever 19 days from today!

2 comments:

  1. Woits....Ana, hi there, imelda here....kecik dunia ni....i was looking for blog who commented abt Nur Kasih The Movie.....terjumpa pulak ko....cool.....hope u r fine there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel, Im fine thank you and hope you are too. :)

    ReplyDelete