Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Singapore Stands for Shopping!

Yeah, yeah I know Malaysia is also good for shopping but when Singapore calls, I have to answer. :) We are planning on a short shopping trip to Singapore just before Ramadhan to get some clothes and items for Raya. Just so happen, we will be there during the Singapore sale and THAT my friend, deserves a woo hoo! 

What's so great about shopping in Singapore is the variety of choices; it's a retail therapy city, where shopaholics could get their fix all day long. In terms of price, I think it's not much difference from Malaysia but in terms of choices, Singapore offers a lot more. Many brands come to Singapore first then only consider Malaysia. Latest I heard, H&M is opening its store in Singapore in Fall 2011. It's my OMG moment! I love H&M clothes but I reckon the price would be more expensive than if we were to buy in Europe. But knowing that the brand is just next door, it's kinda comforting. Pity that it'd only be available by Sept/Oct. 

I haven't had the chance to visit Sephora in KL but I think Sephora is brought down to Singapore some times ago. I'll be checking out Sephora in KL soon and compare with the one in Singapore. Interesting? 

So what will I be looking for in Singapore this month end? I like tops made from chiffon or crepe silk.. you have that soft touch, nice to pair it with a jacket. I also want to find nice jackets and perhaps a long skirt and a pair of cool jeans. Plus.... a pair of shoes. Cukup? See how lah... And of course the diva of all is Tia lah!! Mestilah nak cari baju dia yang coolness! And as for my hubby.. he's also excited to shop til he drops. I'll post pics of my catch(es) when I'm back from the city. Well... lama lagi kan... but I'm excited!! hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment