Monday, July 18, 2011

A Sexy Emma

Her name is Emma. She came as a big surprise one day, a very pleasant gesture from a very nice man. Met her once, took a photo with her and left. Never thought that we’d meet again. Came across many others, none as appealing as she was. On the day she arrived, the heart skipped a beat, the eyes simply refused to look away. Oh how beautiful she is, the body is gorgeous, the skin glows; everything is perfect. She looks classy yet one can sense an air of toughness around her. A soft caress on her skin, you immediately get the feeling that she comes from a good place. Admiration surfaces, the heart surrenders. This is it; Emma is the one.

Well, I’m talking about my latest handbag by the name of Coach Madison Leather Large Emma Satchel. I just want to try writing a paragraph about something without using I, my, mine. Can or not? This bag is exceptionally comfortable. You can wear it with a sling or without. What I love the most is the inner red lining of the bag. It just gives you the feeling of luxury, and the red is simply sexy. The bag has just enough compartments at the sides for you to store your smart phone and other women essentials, and there’s this large space in the middle where I put my handbag organizer in. The calfskin leather is soft and slightly shiny, exudes sophistication and style.

Emma is just a perfect bag for any occasion, well.. probably not for dinner parties. And the Coach logo is tastefully placed in the middle front, subtle and just enough to my liking. This bag is offered in black and beige and I’m so glad that my husband chose the black one. It looks stylish and classy for any occasions. Emma is my first Coach handbag. Honestly, I am not into Coach bags, as I don’t like large flashy logos and the many Cs, but its leather collections are not bad at all. Thank you my love for the lovely gift. Much love. XOXO.


Grin..grin!
The size is just perfect for an everyday bag
A nice subtle logo


Sturdy handles
Sexy red lining

2 comments:

  1. Babe, where are u? No FB, hp not contacted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In seclusion. Haha! No worries, alive and kicking!

    ReplyDelete