Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm A Britneyholic, So What?

Hi, my name is Ana, I'im 37 years old and I'm a Britneyholic. For those who thought less of Britney, what's your name again... zeeeeeee what???? Britney is a sensational artist. Period. She has practically EVERYTHING a star needs. If there's a checklist of star quality, she scores 100% and then some! Let me explain to you why I like Britney Spears so that you know and you don't simply call me shallow just because you love Sarah McLachlan. 



Britney is a very pretty golden goose! She can do almost anything and it sells. The world went gaga when she teased us with hit me baby one more time. We were there when she told the world that she's not a girl but not yet a woman and later we discovered that she's toxic when she decided to hook up with that boy Kevin! Not only that she sells million copies of albums, she gave E! months of stories when she shaved her head and slammed a window of a car. When she drove her Merc with her baby on her lap, people went ballistic but at the same time wanting more of her. Don't you dare deny it, you know who you are, peeps! The whole world then rejoiced when she divorced that guy two kids later. The fact of the matter is, we couldn't live without Britney Spears. She's entertaining, she's exciting, she's the epitome of a star! 




I think she gets better with age. Now she's the mother of two cute boys and I believe that she's a very good mother. For soccer moms out there who like to judge other people's parenting skills, you are not Britney Spears, so shut up! Haha! I bet life is not easy when you are constantly chased by papparazzis, fans, boys, jealous women and men. Life is not a walk in the park when you are superstar! 


But above everything else, I like her music and her music videos! Have you seen the way Britney moves??? All the people in the club, let me see you dance! It's such a pleasure to watch her dance and I'm not gay! And Im most excited to get her latest album! In the meantime, listen to  her latest single "Hold It Against Me". It's BRITNEY, b*tch!



No comments:

Post a Comment